Rotary control panel- touch screen
Agromasters proudly introduces the new rotary control panel.
Our wide range of automation products is being extended with a high tech product specially designed for our rotary milking systems for cows, sheep and goats.
The electronic control panel gives its users significant and analytical information related to rotary parlour operation.
The 7 inches touch screen of industrial type, allows quick, efficient and reliable operation of your rotary milking system.
- Indication of inverter operated frequency in Hz
- Indication of drive motor current consumption (A)
- Possibility to increase or decrease the speed of drive motor ( rotary platform) by just entering the desired value in Hz or simply using up and down visualized buttons on SET parameter.
- Indication of average time needed for complete platform rotation, which is variable from time to time
- Animals that are entering the rotary platform are automatically counted via our high tech sensor.
- Indication of total milking time.
- Visualized milking (start-stop) button to enable milking operation via touch screen.
- Possibility to select between 2 different automatic feeding stations. (1 or 2). User can choose how many seconds or ten of seconds the 2 automatic feeding devices will operate (which will affect proportionally the quantity of food that will be delivered on each feeding trough
- User presses the milking button, on the touch screen and the milking process will be initiated ( after turning the switch of Poseidon washing unit 2 in milking mode )
- Visualized tube indication in red colour and simultaneous buzzer operation when end tube for washing is connected to the rotary platform, while user wants to initiate rotation of the platform.
- Visualized Empty seat indication and buzzer operation when there is the absence of an animal in a specific milking point. Then platform stops.
- Visualized Indication of locked animal and buzzer operation when an animal cannot be unlocked at the exit of the rotary. Then platform stops
- A separate window with an indication of the total number of animals that entered inside the platform and total milking time during milking system operation.
- The rotary control panel keeps in memory all errors during platform operation for a specific period of time.
- A visualized emergency button on the 7 inches touch screen and the same button on the electronic panel
- The enclosure is made of stainless steel manufactured with a perfect finish.