Zeus Pulsation control unit – 12
Zeus pulsation control unit (12)
Zeus pulsation control unit is a high-quality product designed to control with accuracy the simultaneous operation of electric pulsators within a milking parlour for cows, sheep and goats.
It is capable of supplying power to a maximum of 12 electronic pulsators. It consists of 2 channels and each channel can synchronize & supply power to up to 6 pulsators. The Zeus control unit is specially designed for NT 24 electronic pulsators . NT 24 pulsators have minimum demands in terms of vacuum and very low energy consumption ( 200 mA ).
- It is equipped with LCD Display for function checking & configuration.
- Choice of 2 different groups of settings ( Sheep & goats)
- Indication of total current consumption on each channel .
- Indication of Voltage supplied to pulsators.
- Phases configuration
- Pulsation rate configuration (10-190 pulses / min)
- Pulsation ratio configuration (10:90 – 90:10)
- Indication of front and rear pulsation ratio ( green and red light ).
- Possibility to configure all parameters according to each farm requirements.
- The controller is protected against line voltage surges.
- The enclosure is manufactured from aluminum & Stainless steel that offers optimum foreclosure and brings durability under severe working conditions.