Rotary milking parlour-external milking -Perseus
The faster rotary milking parlor for the operator
Agromasters designs and manufactures for more than 25 years advanced rotary milking systems for sheep and goats from 24-72 milking points. Due to the shape & layout of the rotary, it is ideal for large dairy farms.
It offers significant benefits to the producer as it reduces milking time, ensures the smooth movement of animals, does not require a large building installation, and lowers labour costs vertically.
The milking parlour’s main advantage is the neutralization of the dead periods between the entry and exit of the animals, creating a continuous flow during the milking process without interruption. In this way, we can milk almost twice the number of animals compared to the traditional ones. The Perseus rotary milking system will help you achieve fast and efficient milking.
- Highest yields ( double comparing conventional types ).
- Uninterrupted entry and exit of animals with nonstop platform operation.
- Effective & fast milking with rotation speed from 3-6 minutes.
- One or two milkers are required for its proper operation no matter what is the size of the platform .
- Adjusting platform rotation speed according to lactation period .
- Combination of individual entrapment & feeding creates a calm environment for the animals
How it operates
In rotary milking parlours, animals are standing on a revolving platform, while are being milked. Goats are entering the interior of the milking system through a heavy-duty ramp. After animals taking their positions, the milking process begins externally. The agromasters rotary platform is operating continuously at a constant speed but can be adjusted as well according to the lactation period of animals. The platform speed, automatic feeding system, and other features are controlled automatically via our multifunctional Rotary control panel.
The stall system includes 24 galvanized Individual stalls equipped with an automatic animal locking mechanism at the entrance and automatic unlocking at the exit of the rotary platform. Each individual stall is escorted with its own aluminium trough & a separate chamber where milking cluster, washing cups & automatic cluster remover parts.
Automatic feeding system
The double Automatic feeding system, which is placed at the platform’s interior, is delivering on each aluminium through a predefined feed ratio ( option to feed with 2 different types of food ) for each animal. The rotary milking system is escorted with a double automatic feeding tank loading system, filling the tank with two different types of food.
Hermes ACR system
Agromasters rotary milking parlour is escorted with an advanced automated solution for removing milking clusters from each sheep and goats with accuracy when the volume of milk flow drops below a pre-configured minimum flow rate.
Hermes ACR system can create a substantial increase in productivity per milker. The integration of HERMES ACR controllers in any milking system can help maintain milk quality, increase milking efficiency, & reducing animal health issues, usually coming from over – milking periods.
Rotary milking platform is escorted with :
- Individual animal stalling ( automatic head locking )
- Individual feeding ( aluminium trough)
- Individual Animal release ( automatic head unlocking )
- Chamber for Milking cluster, washing cups & ACR parts
- Feeding tank 200 kg with Double electronic food distribution ( 2 different foods )
- Double feeding tank loading system .
- Rotary Gland
- Anti-slippery floor (wooden )
- Ramp for animal Entry-Exit
- Entrance & exit Ladders
- Rotary Control panel
Agromasters manufactures high-quality milking technology parts that increase the efficiency and speed of milking. It consists of :
Milk transfer system assembly
Milk & Wash line assembly
Washing unit , Wash tank & others
Vacuum line assembly
Vacuum pump assembly
Hermes ACR system