Rapid exit milking parlour -Hector
Achieve efficiency & high level milking experience
The Hector rapid exit milking parlour for goats and sheep is an ideal for medium and large dairy farms. The sophisticated design and the durable construction ensures a comfortable milking environment for the animals.
How it operates
The end-user simultaneously is filling feeding troughs with cereals (enabling automatic feeding system ). The dairy farmer is attaching milking clusters while animals are being fed simultaneously. After the end of milking, the rapid exit stall is pneumatically lifted, and within 3 seconds, animals have left, and the following animals are following. Another advantage of a rapid exit milking parlour is that milker can control the animals’ entry and exit without leaving the pit via remote control.
- A perfect solution for medium and large size flocks.
- Mass exit of animals after the end of milking.
- Effective and fast milking.
- One milker required for every 12 milking clusters.
- Optional Integration of ACR system
- Easy access to the udder.
- specific feed amount.
- Available in sizes from: 1Χ12 έως 2Χ60
The Rapid exit stall consists of :
- Rapid exit stall for 24 animals (Pneumatically operated)
- Automatic feeding system (feeding tanks electrically operating )
- Automatic loading system (feeding tanks are loaded automatically from a 500kg volumetric )
- Stainless steel protection edge
- Entrance door ( manually operated)
Agromasters high-quality milking technology parts maximizes the efficiency and speed of milking. It consists of :
Milk transfer system assembly
Milk & Wash line assembly
Washing unit , Wash tank & others
Vacuum line assembly
Vacuum pump assembly