Plate Heat exchanger
The plate Heat exchangers are used in two different production stages of feta .
- To increase milk temperature from 4 ° to 20 ° before passing through the cream separator and end up in pasteurizer
- Toreduce milk temperature from 66 ° to 36 ° before reaching the 500 liter milk coagulation tank
- Moreover it can be installed in the milking system between Milk receiver and milk cooling tank
- It is made entirely of 3A approved stainless steel and EPDM gaskets
- It is designed for low to medium milk flow rates
- It is easily assembled and disassembled to effectively clean with ease.
- The plate heat exchanger plays an important role in the bacteriological quality of milk. It cools the milk immediately, avoiding the growth of bacteria.