Cream seperator MD601
Cream seperator is a device that removes cream from milk at the desired percentage quantity . With this seperator you can make cream, sour cream and low fat milk. It doesn’t have a milk container because it was developed for direct connection with milk tank through a hose.
It is addressed to medium farms and households and has the following characteristics :
- 600 liters of milk per hour
- Without a milk container
- High quality brushless motor with a speed regulator
- Anodized plates in a drum
- Note: Hose is not included
How to use cream separator:
Just warm the milk up to 40˚C , switch the separator on and pour the milk into the cream separator by hose.
How much cream you can get
- From 10 liters of milk you will get about 1 liter of cream;
- The cream will have 10 times more fat than your milk. It means that if your milk has fat 3,2% you will get cream with 32% of fat;
- If you need cream with less content of fat you can mix it with low fat milk which you get during separation.
- pour about 3 liters of hot water into the separator before the milk. The separation will be better.