Rapid Exit Milking Parlours
Rapid Exit milking parlours are addressed to larger dairy farms.
This type of milking system is designed to ensure comfortable animal positioning, high throughput & quick exit of the animals after the end of milking process . The elevation of the stall is achieved via the use of pneumatic cylinders.Animals are not pressed ( inside the parlour ) but only from the other cow that is following.
It combines the simplicity and efficiency of a 45° herringbone with the most up-to-date rapid exit system available in the market.
Stalls are available in dip galvanized or Stainless steel framework according to each customer needs.
Stainless steel chambers are installed, just above the milking units for protecting vacuum line and pulsation from any possible deterioration.
A wide range of options (milking components) are available in order to customize the system according to your specific needs.
The basic herringbone rapid exit milking system includes:
- Hot galvanized Herringbone stall.
- 50 L Glass Receiver with S/S parts or Inox 60 L Receiver.
- S/S Milk Pump & S/S Sanitary Trap.
- S/S Washing Jetters & S/S Milkclaws .
- S/S Washing Unit and S/S 70L Wash Tank.
- Εlectronic Pulsators & S/S Pulsation Control unit.
- Vacuum Pump with 100 L Hot galvanized tank.
The milking parlour is optionally available with Automatic detachers or complete herd management system, according to customer’s requirements.
Check video below :