Feta production equipment (500 L)
The mini Milk S200 from agromasters is a complete milk processing plant for the purpose of feta production and exploitation of milk production.
It is a versatile product for small livestock units, equipped with modern technological equipment and always built on quality. This unit has a maximum milk processing capacity of up to 500 liters per day .
These are the following equipment required in order to set up a mini Milk S200
- Milk cooling tank 500lt
- Milk pump( 2 Hp)
- Plate Heat exchanger 1
- Cream seperator
- Pasteurizer with oil burner
- Milk pump ( 2 Hp)
- Plate Heat exchanger 2
- SS Tank for milk coagulation
- Cheese table – molds
Being more specific :
- Milk is transferred via a 1 Hp milk pump ( milking system ) to the 500 liter milk cooling tank, where milk is being cooled down to 4°C.
- The milk is transferred via a 2 Hp Milk pump to the Plate Heat Exchanger 1 in order to increase the temperature of the milk from 4 to 20 °C.
- Then is passing through a Cream Seperator in order to differentiate the cream from the milk at the right percentage quantity.
- Milk is ending up to the Pasteurizer , where we increase the temperature of milk from 20 to 68 °C in order reach this specific temperature for pasteurization.
- Milk via Plate Heat exchanger 2 is cooled down from 66 °C to 36 °C and is ending up to a Stainless Steel Tank of 500 liters for milk coagulation at 32 °C.
- When it is ready we cut the feta we place it on the Molds of the table.