Aeolus vacuum control unit
Aeolus vacuum control unit is a newly introduced innovative product made in agromasters .
It is an electronic vacuum meter device & at the same time an aid for the farmer that wants to monitor and control the good operation of the milking system. It shows in real time on an illuminated liquid crystal display the indication of vacuum level .
During animal milking process alerts can be displayed with both light and acoustic indication if vacuum falls beyond the desired operating range .
Moreover, it can transfer vacuum measurements remotely to other instruments. This feature can be used to control the vacuum pump Frequency regulator, in order to compensate for vacuum losses by automatically increasing the pump speed.
- Aeolus Vacuum control unit is displaying continuous real-time system vacuum level.
- Build in alarm for low and or high vacuum indication . Moreover it can be connected with external siren.
- Vacuum level is displayed with accuracy of decimal digit.
- If vacuum level is too high, a red led is flashing intermittently . If vacuum level is too low, a purple led is flashing.
- Reminds you when to service vacuum pump (It counts operating time of vacuum pump).
- Reminds you when liners have to be replaced (It counts total number of milking sessions).
- Reminds you when service for the whole milking parlour will be required .
- Display of time remaining until the upcoming service will be needed.
- Reduces risk of unplanned emergency service & helps maintain peak system performance.
- The Aeolus vacuum control unit will display your agromasters dealer contact information
- Memory holds data from up to 200 events . It retains information even if power fails, and continues working when power is restored.
- It can transfer remotely vacuum measurements to agromasters frequency regulator in order to control vacuum pump thus achieving a constant vacuum in desired levels.